- Preparation of monthly reporting of the Asia business units plus coordination across Asia within agreed deadlines.
- Control and sign off balance sheet reconciliations for relevant Asia units within the Group.
- Supervise Asia finance team to complete group transactions within agreed deadline.
- Review local accounting system reconciliation with group system to ensure accuracy of all systems.
- Manage local relationships with auditors and tax advisors.
- Identify, propose and implement improvements to the finance systems and processes, considering all control requirements to enhance efficiency and capability to support the future growth of the business.
- Ensure full compliance with all local regulations and provide information as required.
- Drive operational efficiencies and cost savings across Asia.
- Apply relevant tax benefits for Asia entities.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement.
- Monitoring and enforcing financial policies, including pricing, costs, salaries, expenses, etc.
- Effective tax planning, cashflow management and transfer pricing. Developing and maintaining systems and internal controls to safeguard the company's financial position and intellectual property.
- Management of internal finance team and external financial consultants.
- Partner the ASIA Regional Engineering Heads to develop each business unit, resolve challenges and mitigate risks.
- Provide professional advice and support to Asia business units.
- Support Group activities such as budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent.
- Business related degree (or equivalent).
- English language fluency, spoken and written.
- Group multi-currency consolidations and multisite repor